How to Create Complete & Perfect Freedom

By Dr. Robert Anthony
Creator of Rich Mind Life Strategy

Imagine doing what you want, when you want, with whom you want, where you want, for as long as you want, without ever having to answer to anyone…

Let me ask you a question.

How would you know if you were "rich"?

That may seem like a stupid question. You would probably reply, “I would know if I was rich if I had no bills, or I had a lot of money in the bank, or had income producing investments or business, or I could buy whatever I want without having to go into debt.

What Are True Riches?

If you gave any of the above answers you would be partially correct. Most people perceive wealth or riches as the ability to be financially secure. However, true riches offer an even greater benefit than financial security A person who is truly rich knows they are truly rich when they have achieved the most valuable asset of all: PERSONAL FREEDOM!

This is true wealth – to have complete FREEDOM to live life on YOUR terms.

Focus on What You Want to Attract

When I did not understand the principle of personal freedom, I focused on money. I wanted money, and I wanted lots of it! That was my goal. And because we get what we focus on, I attracted more money.

But then one day I realized that what I really wanted was the freedom to live life on my terms. First, it's important to know when people see how I live and conduct my business, they often say that, “It’s easy for you, you earn a lot of money, you’re famous, you’ve got a huge demand for your books, training programs, etc.” But they miss the point. I purposely designed my life this way when I had no money.

This was my dream. This was my intention.

Focus on Having Personal Freedom

Living this way is the basis of what I teach in my books, audio programs, seminars and personal counseling. What you get in life is determined by what you focus on and the actions you take.

In other words, you get the outcome of personal freedom by focusing on it and practicing it. It is both the cause and the effect or the outcome.

I choose freedom to do what I like, when I like, where I like, with whom I like in both my personal life and in my business.

For example, I do not carry a mobile phone with me unless I am traveling. When I am at home, which is ninety percent of the time, I don’t carry one with me. My reasoning is that I am just not that important that I must annoy everyone who comes into contact with me by constantly and incessantly talking on the phone.

If you feel you have to carry a mobile phone with you everywhere and answer every call, you are not free - you are a prisoner.

Create Your Life By Design

In addition to not carrying a mobile phone with me, I do not take any unscheduled phone calls. Even my personal coaching clients who pay me tens of thousands of dollars must make advance appointments to talk with me on the phone - and those calls are kept to a minimum because I prefer getting emails.

As a result, today, I work only with people I enjoy working with.
No exceptions. If I have a troublesome client, I fire them!

My Freedom Makes Me Truly Rich

I live pretty much as I choose. If I want to take a day off to go out to the races, watch the horses run and have a bet, I do. If I want to travel anywhere, I do. If I want to be with someone, dine anywhere or go when I want, whenever I want, I do.

My peace of mind and my freedom to live my life on my terms is why I am truly rich. Yet, I want to quickly emphasize, this has nothing to do with the amount of money I earn. This just helps to support my lifestyle of freedom.

But here is the point: I created this at a time when I could not afford it. I didn’t wait until I had to money to do it. It was my core desire. I believe anyone can live this way if they choose. People tell me that because of their circumstances it is not possible for them to do this. I tell them “horse pucky.” You can do anything you want if you set your intention and follow through.

This is true wealth. You can have it your way regardless of what you do for a living, regardless of the business you're in, where you live, your current income, wealth or lack thereof, regardless of any variable you can possibly name. If you will deliberately get in ALIGNMENT with creating freedom, YOU - I mean: YOU - can have it!

Get in Alignment with Your Desire to be Free

Your mission - should you choose to accept it - is to get in total ALIGNMENT spiritually, mentally, emotionally, strategically and behaviorally with a lifestyle of personal freedom, so you can enjoy the results of you wealth. This is the position you want to get into, as quickly as possible.

If you want a lifestyle of total personal freedom, now, not 'someday' - You can join me today. It comes from developing a RICH MIND LIFE STRATEGY.


As always, I wish you the best of everything that you are willing to accept for yourself.


Dr. Robert Anthony is the author of 15 books including the million copy best sellers "The Ultimate Secrets of Total Self Confidence" and "Advanced Formula for Total Success". His latest creation is the comprehensive life-changing program, Rich Mind Life Strategy.

No comments:

Post a Comment