The Lazy Way to Success: How to Do Nothing and Accomplish Everything

By Fred Gratzon,
Author of The Lazy Way to Success

I don't believe in work. And I could never hold a job.

Then again, I never really wanted one. I only took a job when I got absolutely desperate. Even still, it didn't take long for me to get fired. Or to run out screaming.

Selling my freedom for something as trivial as money was always sheer agony. It never made sense to me. It seemed like a form of slavery.

But everyone told me that hard work brought success. Of course, I too wanted success - but I never could muster the willpower to actually show up for work, let alone do the work.

It is a great tragedy that nearly everyone on earth has bought into the idea that hard work has value. As a result, nearly everyone works hard. But, instead of becoming successful, nearly everyone gets exhausted, and stressed, and financially strapped. And many of those people get physically, and/or emotionally, and/or socially, and/or psychologically sick.

You would think that people would have figured it out by now that hard work is not the answer. Unfortunately, no one has and nearly everyone continues to blindly sacrifice time, and freedom, and health, and family life in an attempt to get money. They never reach their goal. Why? Because the hard work formula is a fraud, that's why!

Fortunately, one magical day when I was blithely avoiding all forms of work, I realized that no one has to give up freedom to be successful. I realized that you can avoid work and be successful at the same. In fact, I saw that avoiding work was actually the secret to being successful.

Let me say it another way. I came to appreciate that hard work scares success away. Success, it turns out, is inversely proportional to hard work. In other words, the less you work, the more you succeed. Or the more you work, the less you succeed.

However, there is one catch - you have to know how to avoid work properly. There is an art to gaining success through avoiding work. Once you follow the principles, then you will be able to accomplish great things and achieve as much wealth as you desire, while still preserving your health, happiness, and family life.

When I uncovered these principles I felt compelled to write this book. I was in the middle of writing it when I inadvertently applied these principles to a business I was doing on the side. Just like Jack's magic beans grew into a gigantic beanstalk, that business grew from zero dollars to nearly $400 million in annual sales in nine years. In fact, the business grew so fast and was so much fun, I completely forgot about finishing this book.

I have since retired. As I now have more time, I finished this book. It is a humdinger too, if I do say so myself. I am absolutely certain you will love it. And be inspired by it. And start to see life and wealth-generation from a whole new wonderful perspective. This book is crammed with deep knowledge and insight. Plus I hope it makes you laugh.

So give it a try. All you have to lose is your fatigue and your stress. And all you have to gain is freedom, and love, and health, and prosperity, and unbounded joy. I do ask one favor. Let me know how your life improves as a result of reading it. That would give me great pleasure.

I now look forward to hearing of your splendid achievements

No comments:

Post a Comment